Add to Home Screen (A2HS) is an option that appears on the login screen of Issuetrak when viewed from a mobile browser.
As its name suggests, A2HS offers to add your Issuetrak site to your device's home screen for quick and easy access.
Have a look at this article for more information on mobile settings in Issuetrak.
In order for the prompt to appear:
- Your site must be running Issuetrak 15.4 or above
- Your site must be hosted via HTTPS
- You must browse to the site via a mobile browser
- You cannot have previously set the prompt to 'Never show again'
- If you have done this, then it will be necessary to clear cookies/cache for the site before the prompt will appear again
How to Use A2HS
In order to use A2HS:
- Browse to your Issuetrak 15.4+ site from your mobile device.
- Along the top area of the site, look for a prompt to "Add site to Home Screen" and tap on it.
- A pop-up will appear and ask you to confirm whether the Install the app to your home screen. Tap Install.
Note that no software is installed on your device - it effectively adds your Issuetrak site as an icon to your home screen.
You can now find the Issuetrak icon listed with the rest of the apps installed on your device.