The option for a user to change their own password will only appear if the below conditions are met:
- “Self Service” option has been enabled within the Password Policy settings (this, in turn, can only be activated if Outbound Email is enabled).
- “Can change their own password” permission has been enabled on the current user's account page.
To change your password, please do the following steps:
- Click on your User ID in the upper right > choose Change password from the drop-down.
- Note: If you do not have Change Password available, then this is disabled for you as a result of the site's configuration.
- Enter Current Password.
- Enter New Password (making sure to adhere to any listed password requirements).
- Retype password.
- Click the Change Password button.
A confirmation message will appear when this process is complete.