This article explains the License screen within Issuetrak.
Your License determines how many Agents you have, which add-ons can be activated, whether your site is for Testing or Production, and when access to your site will expire.
The Site Details section shows:
- Running Version - The current version of Issuetrak you're using.
- Permitted users can view a detailed list of every version upgrade and update applied to your site by clicking the paper icon next to the current version.
- Alongside is also a "Check for Updates" link, which will display the latest released version of Issuetrak, as well as a link to obtain that version. You can also find a link to the latest release in our Support Site’s Home Screen Message at any time. As new releases become available, the download information will also be sent via email to the Technical Contact in your Issuetrak customer account.
- Site ID - Your site's current site ID.
Current License Information
Only users with Sys Admin permission can update the license on your system. Cloud customers will not see this option and have their license managed by Issuetrak.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right > click on License beneath System.
- Click Update License.
A confirmation message will appear when this process is complete.
There is a "Manual Activation" button beneath "Update License", which is for applying a new license to your site. See this article for steps on manual activation.
Automatically Apply License Updates
This toggle allows you to determine whether your instance of Issuetrak should periodically* check for updates to its license. This is useful in a variety of scenarios, but especially for sites that are being rapidly expanded and periodically need to add agents and / or features.
This toggle is disabled by default, and is not displayed on cloud sites.
* Every 24 hours, or sooner, if your app pools cycle more often than 24 hours.
Request Additional Agents
You may extend expiration dates, add more Agents or evaluate / add other add-ons at any time by clicking on "Request Additional Agents*" to request a new license, or contact our Support Team at 757-213-1351, email@example.com, or https://support.issuetrak.com.
* Requires that Outgoing Email is configured on your site.
The Current License Information section also displays:
- Expiration date of the current license (if applicable)
- A count of the number of agent accounts in use, versus the quantity that the site is licensed for
- The current running version of Issuetrak
- Currently licensed add-ons
If your site is hosted on our cloud environment, Issuetrak Technical Support will keep the site up-to-date and email the Technical Contact in your customer account prior to any upgrade. Those customers wishing to upgrade sooner than the established schedule should contact support to schedule the upgrade.