Part 1: Get the Widget ID
To enable Chat you first need to obtain the Widget ID directly from the Chat Admin Portal.
- Launch the Chat Admin Portal.
- Log in to the Admin Portal with your credentials.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on </>Get the Code.
- Scroll to the (Advanced) Widget ID section at the bottom of the page and click Ok.
- The Widget ID should appear for you to copy – you can do so by clicking the copy button provided.
Once obtained, the ID can be pasted into the Issuetrak site Features page to enable the Chat Widget integration.
Part 2: Use the Widget ID to Enable Chat
- In Issuetrak, navigate to Administration > System > System Settings > Features.
- Scroll down to the Chat section.
- Check Use Chat. This will enable the Chat Widget ID text field.
- Paste the copied Widget ID into the Chat Widget ID text field.
- Click Update on this page to save the changes.